It only takes one visit to fall in love with Cyprus — crystal clear waters, golden coasts, and green mountains are only a few of its treasures.
But apart from its natural wonders, Cyprus’ tax incentives and resilient economy make the island an attractive destination for real estate investors across the world.
If you’re thinking about investing in Cyprus, this guide looks into the top locations for buying real estate.
Situated on the Southern coast, Limassol has enjoyed significant development over the last few years — high-rise buildings, luxury marinas, and busy shopping centres, just to name a few.
Limassol is also home to Europe’s first integrated Casino Resort, the City of Dreams, which offers five-hundred luxury rooms and world-class suites.
But while the city is constantly evolving, it nevertheless continues to cherish its heritage with traditional tavernas, archaeological sites, and picturesque streets.
That said, it’s no wonder why Limassol is considered to be one of the best places to invest in real estate.
Paphos is a tourist-favourite destination, and it’s not without reason. Situated on the southwest coast of the island, Paphos offers golden beaches, family-friendly attractions, and a plethora of contemporary facilities.
Not to mention that Paphos offers some of the island’s most significant archaeological sites including the city of Kato Paphos which has earned a spot in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites.
Gracefully bringing together modern life and history, Paphos is a great place to live and work. Moreover, the growing popularity of the city makes Paphos a top location to buy real estate.
Our Projects in Paphos
Why choose Cyprus
- Attractive tax regime
- Resilient economy
- Mediterranean cuisine
- More than 320 days of sunshine
- Blue-flag beaches
- Plethora of business opportunities
- Developed infrastructure
- Growing real estate market
- English is widely spoken
- Easy access to EU markets
Investing in real estate in Cyprus
You might also be eligible to apply for permanent residence in Cyprus, based on the below investment criteria and other conditions.
- Investment of at least €300.000 (plus VAT) in a primary residential property, such as a house, villa, or apartment.
- Investment of at least €300.000 (plus VAT if applicable) in other types of property such as offices, shops, and hotels.
- Investment of at least €300.000 in the share capital of a Cyprus company which operates in the Republic of Cyprus.
- Investment of at least €300.000 in shares of a Cyprus Collective Investment Organisation, in the form of AIF, AIFLNP or RAIF.